RIGHT OF ADMISSION IS RESERVED
- Rates are subject to change.
- No group bookings of more than 6 are allowed in season or long weekends.
- No Day Visitors allowed.
- No Third Party bookings allowed.
In the event of cancellation, the following cancellation fee shall apply on the full booking:
a) More than 30 days prior to arrival – R 100 cancellation fee.
b) More than 7 days prior to arrival – 50% of deposit cancellation fee.
c) Less than 7 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee of the deposit.
d) One date change per booking allowed outside of 2 weeks from arrival.
Occupation of Chalets and Camp sites:
- The chalets can be occupied from 14h00.
- The chalets must be vacated at 10h00.
- Reception closes at 19h00. Please make arrangements if you will arrive later.
- A R100 cash key deposit per chalet is payable on arrival, which amount will be refunded upon departure if accessories are found to be in order. Chalets will be checked before departure. Any breakage and / or damage will be payable by the guest.
- NO DEPOSIT OR FEES ARE REFUNDABLE IF THE FULL PERIOD OF BOOKING IS NOT MADE USE OF.
- Guests are responsible for the cleaning of their chalets during their stay. Daily cleaning can be arranged at no additional cost.
- All persons visiting the resort do so at their own risk. The management is not responsible for any accident, injury and / or loss of property suffered by any person visiting Panorama.
- No visitors allowed to be at chalets.
- The Guest must personally do the check in and must provide proof of identity (ID, Drivers Licence, Passport) when checking in. Refer to Terms and Conditions for POPI information.
- Please mind your fellow holidaymakers by refraining from being noisy at all times - NO NOISE AT ALL WILL BE TOLERATED AFTER 21:00.
- No music may be played from any source (Cellphones, boom boxes, vehicle radio, radios, etc.) outside the chalets.
- PICKING AND DAMAGING OF FLOWERS, PLANTS AND OTHER PROPERTY IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- All chalets are equipped with TV’s and limited DSTV (Movie, Sports and KykNet channels)
- All beds are supplied with linen blankets and pillows.
- Towels, dishwashing liquid and cloth are also supplied.
- Please bring your own braai grid.
- The Bathrooms either have shower or bath facilities.
- We provide bath towels.
- No Hair Dryers are in the Chalets
- Clothes Iron can be rented at reception for a fee.