Camping and Caravan in Graskop
Panorama Rest Camp is a beautiful country and mountain caravan and camping ground on the edge of the Graskop Gorge with a breathtakingly beautiful view overlooking the Lowveld. Located on the R533 (Hazyview road), 2 kilometres from Graskop, it is easy to find, close enough to town but far enough to experience country living.
The small camp has 20 semi-grassed stands. Some of the stands overlook the Graskop Gorge. We offer 220V/10A power outlets for each stand. Stand sizes vary in size. The smallest is 8X8 m and the biggest is 13X15m. The campsites vary in degrees from level because of the higher rainfall during summertime. The shade tree coverage is fair. The camp has laundry facilities, a camp kitchen with a scullery, and clean and neat ablution facilities. Every 2 stands share a dustbin. Drum braais are available on the sites. The camp is relatively wheelchair friendly.
Three-Star Graded Camping
Panorama is proud of the 3-star TGCSA rating and strives to improve your camping experience whenever you visit. Panorama is a favorite holiday camp during school holidays and Easter weekends. Therefore you need to book well in advance for peak seasons. We have a night watchman from 7 pm to 7 am with an electric fence for your security. Graskop town has declined in crime levels for the last year and therefore it is a good choice when deciding to get away for a weekend or longer stay.
|2023 All Year Round
|01 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023
Stand Levy is R180 per night.
|2024 All Year Round
|01 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024
|Per Person Single
Semi-grassed, Semi-shaded stands each with electrical points (220V/10A). Communal bathrooms, Camp Kitchen with scullery, Undercover braai area, and coin-operated laundry.
RIGHT OF ADMISSION IS RESERVED
- Rates are subject to change.
- No group bookings of more than 6 are allowed in season or long weekends.
- No Day Visitors allowed.
- No Third Party bookings allowed.
In the event of cancellation, the following cancellation fee shall apply on the full booking:
a) More than 30 days prior to arrival – R 100 cancellation fee.
b) More than 7 days prior to arrival – 50% of deposit cancellation fee.
c) Less than 7 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee of the deposit.
d) One date change per booking allowed outside of 2 weeks from arrival.
Occupation of Chalets and Camp sites:
- The chalets can be occupied from 14h00.
- The chalets must be vacated at 10h00.
- Reception closes at 19h00. Please make arrangements if you will arrive later.
- A R100 cash key deposit per chalet is payable on arrival, which amount will be refunded upon departure if accessories are found to be in order. Chalets will be checked before departure. Any breakage and / or damage will be payable by the guest.
- NO DEPOSIT OR FEES ARE REFUNDABLE IF THE FULL PERIOD OF BOOKING IS NOT MADE USE OF.
- Guests are responsible for the cleaning of their chalets during their stay. Daily cleaning can be arranged at no additional cost.
- All persons visiting the resort do so at their own risk. The management is not responsible for any accident, injury and / or loss of property suffered by any person visiting Panorama.
- No visitors allowed to be at chalets.
- The Guest must personally do the check in and must provide proof of identity (ID, Drivers Licence, Passport) when checking in. Refer to Terms and Conditions for POPI information.
- Please mind your fellow holidaymakers by refraining from being noisy at all times - NO NOISE AT ALL WILL BE TOLERATED AFTER 21:00.
- No music may be played from any source (Cellphones, boom boxes, vehicle radio, radios, etc.) outside the chalets.
- PICKING AND DAMAGING OF FLOWERS, PLANTS AND OTHER PROPERTY IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- All chalets are equipped with TV’s and limited DSTV (Movie, Sports and KykNet channels)
- All beds are supplied with linen blankets and pillows.
- Towels, dishwashing liquid and cloth are also supplied.
- Please bring your own braai grid.
- The Bathrooms either have shower or bath facilities.
- We provide bath towels.
- No Hair Dryers are in the Chalets
- Clothes Iron can be rented at reception for a fee.